Through Financial Donations
We need people to support this ministry through
monetary donations. 100% of the money donated goes directly into the
ministry serving the families in need. If you would like to help
financially, you can make a tax-deductible donations through PayPal. Click here for more information.
We need people or groups to provide support through donations of food. For more information about food items that we can use, click here.
MOBILE FOOD BANK
We can get a 48-ft trailer that contains 30,000 pounds of food for the cost of $800. The food that comes on the trailer varies with each load; it contains a variety of produce, canned goods, meats, juice, snacks, milk, etc. We distribute food from the Lanier Tech Campus in Commerce on the 2nd Saturday of each month and from the Pendergrass Flea Market on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.We are looking for local businesses and churches to sponsor a trailer each month of the year.
Through Everyday Shopping
Amazon has a unique program that allows you to choose a non-profit to support. If you shop through Amazon, please use this link to make your purchases make a difference in Northeast Georgia.
If you like to shop online, you can help us! Shop through this link ( http://impactshopping.com/iServeMinistries) at your favorite online shops. Every time you order something through this website, you support iServe financially, it's that easy!
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (if you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO (iServe # is: 67276) number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you have registered your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-576-4377 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.